On this 7th season and our first sailing out of SYDNEY (Australia), Stars On Board will be hosting an impressive selection of the most famous Middle Eastern and Arab stars on board for your leisure and entertainment. Once you book your cabin, you will be eligible to watch, for Free, the live concerts of the Stars joining us on board.
The program schedule and details will be announced latest by OCTOBER 1st, 2017.
Stars on Board will take over the spacious and magnificent ROYAL CARIBBEAN ship EXPLORER OF THE SEAS, featuring the spectacular FlowRider surf simulator, the Rock Climbing Wall for the adventurous passengers, the Center Ice Rink, Nine-hole Miniature Golf Course, world-class restaurants and lounges, pools and whirlpools, a comprehensive fitness center and luxurious spa. In addition to all the great musical performances, we will have great deal of onboard activities that will keep you entertained and relaxed.
ADMISSION TO THE STARS'CONCERTS
* All shows on board are complimentary.
* Every passenger is ENTITELED TO WATCH ALL THE STARS that are performing on the ship during this sailing.
* After counters check-in, and before boarding the ship, all cabin occupants will receive their individual theater tickets specifying which show-time they will attend the evening performances.
SEATING AT THE THEATER
Due to the number of passengers on board and since the theater on the ship cannot accommodate all the passengers at ONE TIME, there will be3 IDENTICAL SHOWSfor the same Stars repeated 3 times on the same night to accommodate everyone (the1st show-time around 7:00 pm, the2nd show-time around 09:30 pm, and the3rd show-time around 12:00 midnight).
* For all cabin categories except for the Suite Cabin occupants, seating in the theater is guaranteed by your ticket, however, CHOSING a seat is based on a first-come, first-sit basis.
* All Suites cabin occupants will receive RESERVED SEATS theater tickets upon boarding the ship.
* At the THEATER, the 1st & 2nd rows will be reserved for the stars, their companions and for the ongoing reality show crew.
* There will be additional entertainment on daily basis at the Pool Deck, and other areas on the ship.
* Please note that weather conditions may cause some events to be postponed, moved or canceled without prior notice.
Remark: Any Lost Concert Admission tickets will incur a USD 200 fee to be replaced.